The official launch MetalMonkey productions launch thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The official launch MetalMonkey productions launch thread!

Post by XiSiskoiX-MMP on Tue May 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Prologue May 13, 2008:

Today is a great day we shall celebrate, and the celebration is for a grand purpose. I have been gaming throughout many console and computer games for 5 years. Until one day, a new dream and possibility came through that sparked my inspiration and my mind, it was called Machinima. An article of the definition of Machinima is here

The name Machinima originames mainly from the name "Machine Cinema", utilizing game engines and ingame characters and things to make films. Red Vs. Blue by Burnie Burns's Rooster Teeth Productions did many "Machinima" fans a favor by providing the infamous Red Vs. Blue or "RVB" for short. There have been many other Machinima production sites that are widely known in the community.... Exp: Across the Wave Productions, DigitalPh33r Productions, Darkspare Films, and so forth. The creators of "The Haxxor that Loved me", "Arby 'N' Chief", "Deus Ex Machina", and "Matchmaking". We greatly appreciate those great series, but our new uprise of a new production company will take the Machinima dream to an even farther level and depth.

As of May 13, 2008 I now declare the official website and forum of the MetalMonkey Productions officially open for business. Our Machinima works will take place in the wonderful world of the Halo series for now, with a new breakthrough series called "Transformers Halo", a highly-ambitious project one year so far in works. We hope to reach the same level of fame as Red Vs. Blue, and give birth to a new line of future Machinimas to anticipate in the near future.

Respectfully,
XiSiskoiX-MMP

And the posting may begin! Very Happy

Last edited by XiSiskoiX-MMP on Sun May 18, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
XiSiskoiX-MMP
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile http://mmp-machinima.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The official launch MetalMonkey productions launch thread!

Post by Thyunda on Sat May 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Yeah...I'm sure the posting will begin. I must say, Halo Transformers or Transformers Halo....whichever way round it is, is a very interesting concept...one I've explored myself, as you already know.

Thyunda

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by B_Man112 on Sun May 18, 2008 12:39 am

hey dunno if y'all heard of me (dout it though) but hey sisko nice to see ya man, i like to see you pull this off dude RvB was and still is good but transformers halo, wew i really like to see it come out, hey be talkin to ya l8r hope to see this get done

-Biessman aka The_B_Man

B_Man112

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpath on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Maybe we'll get noticed by Hasbro! Though that is just wishful thinking.

Warpath

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top