Transformers Halo - Story Synopsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transformers Halo - Story Synopsis

Post by XiSiskoiX-MMP on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Ok, so I've given out the synopsis of the story already, though we still have much work to do. This synopsis contains no spoilers! Don't bother asking me for spoilers, I'll just tell you to kick yourself in the ass. Just kidding, but I won't reveal any hidden story aspects Do not attempt to steal, flame, or manipulate with this synopsis. I'll find out, take it down and well... you don't wanna know. Wink:

15 years ago, after the destruction of the massive Blackhole formed by the implosion of the powerful entity Unicron. A new powerful fellowship of aliens have came forth through the somewhat torn fabric of time, and have waged a holy war upon all living Cybertronian life; and has also halted the construction of the Space Bridge just before it's near completion. The Autobots have now entered into the future... and have no way to turn back. A new, devestating power has been awakened... known as the massive ringworld, Halo. Now, the Autobots embark on a new mission, by attempting to retrieving six ancient fragments to destroy Halo; before Halo destroys all life in the galaxy. It is their last resort for their race's survival. But with the new legions of Decepticons, and their resurrected leader Megatron; they shall show no mercy for the Autobots, or their allies. Despite the cost of what might happen, despite the sacrifices they may make to obtain then, despite of those will try to possess the power. They must either do it, or die trying. Summon the energy! Summon the power!

Read and Discuss people!
XiSiskoiX-MMP
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-29

View user profile http://mmp-machinima.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Transformers Halo - Story Synopsis

Post by SuperNerd on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:42 am

Interesting, I didn't know the Super massive blackhole r was caused by the... implosion of Unicron.

Hmmm... There a definately no spoilers...

Does Halo really wipe out all life in the galaxy? Didn't know that !![/sarcasm]

Oh well, some "less educated" people will find the two spoilers mentioned though they aren't related to TF:H at all. They are spoilers concerning the two conjoined... umm...
SuperNerd

Number of posts : 32
Location : meh. who cares? You're not gonna come visit me... right?
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile http://www.something.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XiSiskoiX-MMP on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 pm

SuperNerd wrote:Interesting, I didn't know the Super massive blackhole r was caused by the... implosion of Unicron.

Hmmm... There a definately no spoilers...

Does Halo really wipe out all life in the galaxy? Didn't know that !![/sarcasm]

Oh well, some "less educated" people will find the two spoilers mentioned though they aren't related to TF:H at all. They are spoilers concerning the two conjoined... umm...

The spoilers of Unicron are related to this universe, since the Covenent's arrival has something to deal with the blackhole that formed by the implosion of Unicron. Transformers Halo is tied in what's called the "Unicron Trilogy" now known as the "Unicron Saga". This continuity is a universe/alternate reality that ties the series, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, and Halo all in one universe. The "Unicron Saga" however dosen't have any ties with the BW/BM-verse, RID-verse, Movie-verse, or the new Animated-verse. Btw, "verse" is short for "Universe.

The blackhole was formed in the previous series known as Transformers Cybertron... or to you Japanese TF fans, Transformers Galaxy Force. In the Japanese continuity (Galaxy Force), the blackhole was formed by some evil form of space matter, which does not make any kind of sense to physcial science, therefore Galaxy Force had no ties with the Japan versions of Armada (Micron Legends) or Energon (Superlink). Though the U.S. continuity tied this series with the two previous shows forming a united timeline, though the concept confused many of the fans. I thought it was be innovative to tie TF Halo with this continuity rather than making a completely seperate "re-boot" timeline.

True, I could go ahead and tie this series with G1 or just make it a complete reboot.. but then, tieing this with the G1 continuity is just gearing this explicitly towards the Gee-Wunners, and making this series a complete reboot continuity would make this series' plot less interesting. So I figured, take something that could have became better, and make it into just that. The A/E/C universe had potential, just the creators didn't put that era up to a full potential in which it could have been. But Transformers Halo will make that all different. And granted, many Transformers and Halo fans will love it, though more than likely... the TF fans will understand the storyline a little more. Smile
XiSiskoiX-MMP
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm

This is pretty good. Count me in. Very Happy
Eric

Number of posts : 2
Location : Dublin, OH, U.S.A., North America, Planet Earth, in the Milky Way Galaxy
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpath on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 pm

Hey, I've worked out a logo for this project, I'll send it to you as soon as it's finished.

Warpath

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XiSiskoiX-MMP on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Warpath wrote:Hey, I've worked out a logo for this project, I'll send it to you as soon as it's finished.

I'd love to see it. Wink
XiSiskoiX-MMP
Executive Producer
Executive Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down